NOïSIS Inc. Canada
NOïSIS addresses a global need for quantitative data-driven brain signal analysis. Our aim is to build a medical service for diagnosing and monitoring neurological ailments by means of electrophysiological brain measures.
- Imaging-CRO : comprehensive clinical research service for monitoring cognitive changes in clinical trials with EEG
- consultancy for study design
- protocols for data acquisition and brain stimulation
- partnership with leading EEG manufacturer for high-end FDA-approved EEG system
- data analysis and quantitative assessment
We are a R&D startup company focused on mapping the brain state. Our initial emphasis is developing innovative approaches for longitudinal monitoring of cognitive integrity in multiple sclerosis and oncological chemotherapy.
- monitor neurological illness with brain EEG measures, an established, affordable and safe method
- assist pharmaceutical companies to expedite drug development in clinical trials; learn about mode of action
- objectively monitor cognitive outcome in clinical trials
- use real-life-like stimulus scenario
- detect and quantify beneficial or adverse treatment effects with data-driven analysis methods
- initial focus on multiple sclerosis and encephalopathy